Here are 10 similarities between your senior year of high school and the most popular zombie movie of the year.
1. There are a lot of blood shot eyes.
2. The majority of the people don’t have a clue what’s going on.
3. Things happen a lot faster than you would imagine. (Running zombies- what!?)
4. Your reading material isn’t always used for its intended purpose.
5. Being resourceful pays off.
6. You have got to come up with a plan for the future.
7. Not doing anything will usually end up poorly for you… very poorly.
8. There’s a lot of screaming.
9. It helps to think outside the box when solving the tough problems.
10. If you are not careful you’ll become a part of the horde.
And the one major difference between your senior year and World War Z:
1. The weak are NOT the most likely to survive!
You have got to be strong to overcome the pressures from others to follow the “normal” paths of success. Choose a path because you are passionate about it, understand your abilities and talents, and create an economic model of serving others that will also be profitable for you.
Being indecisive or following the crowd despite uncertainty about where you are going will only lead down a very expensive path to someone else’s idea of success.